Cornerstone Christian Early Learning Centres
Enrolment & Fees
Cornerstone enrolment forms are available at each Centre, or you can download the forms by clicking the appropriate Centre button on the right side of this page.
It is essential that one of these be filled out in full with a copy of your child’s Immunisation Certificate and Birth Certificate or Passport. This is a requirement if you wish to enrol your child or be placed on our waiting list. If any of your personal details change at any time please inform the Head Teacher or Centre Administrator. This ensures your child has the care required and we are able to make contact with you urgently should the need arise. Booking times and dates are recorded on the enrolment form.
We encourage you to have a minimum of one visit with your child before starting. This provides the child with a time where they can feel emotionally safe with family close by as they explore their new environment. You are welcome to visit or phone us at any time should you wish to check on your child’s well being.
WINZ (Work and Income New Zealand)
Childcare Subsidies are available to a wide range of families and we are happy to advise on the conditions that may apply to your family. It is the parent’s responsibility to make sure that Childcare Subsidy renewals and changes in enrolment hours are notified directly to Work and Income. Application forms are available from the Centre.
Fees, sick leave, changes of enrolment, cancellations of booking
- Fees are payable in advance weekly or fortnightly by cash /cheque/direct credit. We do not have any cash on the premises to provide change for cash payments. Cheques are payable to CCELC
- 20 Hours ECE – we offer this funding which is available for children who are 3, 4 or 5 years old
- Payment slips are in the foyer on the book shelf. Please complete a payment slip and place your cash/chq in the bag provided and hand it to a teacher to check and sign. The teacher will then lock it away. Our Centre Administrator collects and processes fee payments daily
- Sick day fees are payable
- For changes to your enrolment or booking of casual sessions please see the Head Teacher
- We require two weeks’ notice, in writing, of a cancellation or reduction of a permanent booking
- If you have any questions regarding your account or other administrative needs, please direct them to the Head Teacher or Centre Administrator